Recycling (Waste Processing) Services ICT Equipment, including Computers and Mobile Phones
List of ICT Items that we Recycle
Mobile phones, PHS, data communications devices, office equipment, including computers, printers and copiers.
- Computers are brought in to the workshop one by one.
- First, the outer cover is taken off.
- Each part is carefully removed (i.e. steel and plastic).
- Then they are sorted by material.
- The connector is cut off, destroying its ability to function as a circuit board.
Mobile Phone Disassembly
- The individual ID number is checked and recorded.
- A hole is drilled and the outer frame is removed.
- All parts are carefully sorted, right down to the smallest piece.
- Scissors, eyeleteers, screwdrivers; you name it we use it.
- Ultimately, parts are sorted into more than 10 categories and recycled.
All parts and components are carefully sorted.
Our Information Security Service
In order to meet the demands of the information society we have obtained ISO27001 (Information Security) certification.
We have a dedicated security room completely isolated from other processes for processing confidential information using the latest equipment in order to ensure proper handling and disposal of confidential information.
The workflow for transactions concerning computers and office equipment is shown below.
STEP 01Analysis (Preliminary Examination)
- We seek to ascertain the state of industrial waste received from each customer.
- ・We ascertain the content, volume and nature of each item.
- ・We check the status of data contained in each data storage media.
- ・A sample is analyzed if necessary.
- ・Sometimes a sample is processed to verify processing workflow and recycling rate.
- The recycling workflow and a cost estimate are presented.
- ・We present the recycling workflow (including secondary processing) for each item.
- ・We explain the unit price for each type of processing, including other conditions.
- A service agreement for industrial waste processing is signed.
- ・ We can also provide an additional memorandum (i.e. confidentiality clause) if required.
- ・ We present the necessary information for the agreement required by laws and ordinances, etc.
STEP 04Start of Recovery (Collection/Transportation) and Recycling (Disposal)
- ・Either we collect the industrial waste or you bring it to us.
- ・Industrial waste is appropriately recycled.
- ・ Media containing personal information is magnetically and physically destroyed.
STEP 05Management of Each Type of Industrial Waste Data
- ・Industrial waste is managed using the industrial waste manifest system.
- ・Photographic data, disposal certificates and various other certificates are issued and managed.