The workflow for dismantling and removal is shown below.
STEP 01Analysis (Preliminary Examination)
- We seek to ascertain the state of industrial waste received from each customer.
- ・We ascertain the content, volume and nature of each item.
- ・We check processes and methods.
- ・A sample is analyzed if necessary.
- ・Sometimes a sample is processed to verify processing workflow and recycling rate.
- The recycling workflow and a cost estimate are presented.
- ・We suggest methods, processes and work schedules.
- ・We present the recycling workflow (including secondary processing) for each item.
- ・We explain the unit price for each type of processing, including other conditions.
- A service agreement and industrial waste processing services agreement are signed.
- ・We can also provide an additional memorandum (i.e. confidentiality clause) if required.
- ・We present the necessary information for the agreement required by laws and ordinances, etc.
STEP 04Commencement of Work
- ・Safety procedures are checked with employees and personnel from cooperating companies (KY Activity).
- ・A briefing is held regarding the daily schedule and personnel and work details are checked.
- ・CFC removal and work processes are managed appropriately.
- ・Industrial waste is recovered (collection and transportation).
- ・Industrial waste is appropriately recycled (disposal).
STEP 05Management of Each Type of Industrial Waste Data
- ・Industrial waste is managed using the industrial waste manifest system.
- ・CFC processing manifest management.
- ・Photographic data, disposal certificates and various other certificates are issued and managed.